Yet More Warnings Of The Dangers Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

10941035_847870881902674_6254865168135470532_n

Once again, the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning from using gas appliances or bbqs indoors, have been highlighted with the case of a 53 year old man, in Barnsley, who dies whilst using three portable bbqs to cook food in his lounge.

As we mentioned in our post, last week, carbon monoxide is a particular issue when using portable gas heaters to heat a confined, poorly ventilated space. Although, inherently, safe, they are not recommended for indoor use, due to issues with fumes, if not adequately ventilated.

Be aware. Click on the image above to view the guidelines in more detail.

To take a look at yesterday’s article from the Mail, click here; Daily Mail: Man died after accidentally poisoning himself with carbon monoxide when he used three disposable barbecues to cook dinner in his living room. 

Advertisements

About Alan Young

MD and owner of the Woodhurst Group, including Praxis Accountancy Limited and Blue Sky Recreation Limited. Also Commercial Director of The Sky visor Group
This entry was posted in News And Information and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s